Wednesday, February 25, 2015

J'Aton Couture Wedding Dresses


Recently I've heard someone saying that all wedding dresses look alike. Well, whoever came up with that hasn't heard about J'Aton Couture. Not much of a wedding person myself, but once my eyes have met with JC designs I've instantly developed a wedding crush..

Melbourne based, Jacob Luppino & Anthony Pittorino started J'Aton Couture in 1995 and have been creating wedding masterpieces ever since.With impeccable sense for details and dedication, duo has became celebrity's  Kylie and Danii Minogue, Dita Von Thesse, Charlize Theron and many others' favorite.

Internet got flooded with wedding dress of  Australian actress Jodi Gordon that took 5 people, 6 months, 300h and rumored $50.000 to create. Nothing less impressive were JC wedding gowns of Rebecca Twigeley and Nadia Bartel.

Take a look of them and tell which one is your favorite.


Jodi Gordon & Braith Anasta's Wedding

 
 



Rebecca Twigley & Chris Judd's Wedding




Nadia Coppolino & Jimmy Bartel's Wedding




Michael Jordan's wife Yvette Prieto 

 
 More of the J'Aton Couture Wedding Gowns


www.jatoncouture.com

14 comments:

  1. Stunning dresses!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with your blog It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorrgeous dresses! Btw, i got my Moschino Perfume here: http://www.elitestore.es/moschino-toy-parfum-1.html

    I didnt like the scent that much :S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the important information you have shared with us, it is really worthy to me and I just want to see such wonderful blogs again so keep writing such blogs.IndianTheme is a unique platform that showcases traditional Indian products. Wherever you are on the globe, authentic blend of Contemporary-Traditional Indian items are here now at a click.You can just haveWedding Dresses Stores , Fancy Jwellery in India, and have more on INDIANTHEME.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Amazing dresses. Your site is very different from others. I am really happy to see your post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dresses.I’m in love with your blog It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos.Thank for shearing.
    bridal dresses

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of these dresses is NOT J'Aton. 7th dress up from the bottom is an Inbal Dror 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 7th dress up from the bottom is a Inbal Dror gown from 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where can you purchase these dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where can you purchase these dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  11. If we are searching some thing in which we are expecting to to get effective of use full knowledge than we will surely go to the on this article and blogs. your blog is effective for the detail search for me. Thank you such a blod post.
    Visit: Bridesmaid Dresses Australia

    ReplyDelete

Find Us On Instagram

Instagram

Fashion Is My Drug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...