Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Trending: Pastel Spring

Dear Fashion Addicts,
What's your favorite pastel color? Is there anyone who doesn't simply love them?


If you are not going with total-pastel-look, there's one color you won't be making mistakes with: THE
WHITE. I am sure all you fashion addicts have some white items, so combine your pastels with it. You won't regret because pastel can only look better combined with it.

Start with pants. White shirt of any kind and your favorite color pants accessorized with at least pastel/white shoes will give the fresh spring breeze to your look. 





Now you're ready for the blazer. We've already blogged about importance of spring blazer, and if you haven't founded one yet its the right time to get it in pastel. Options to wear it are limited only by your imagination. 
From all white/beige look with pastel blazer to pastel color-blocking, blazer will be the best spring investment. 









Once you've got the pants and/or the blazer, you are ready for this Spring in pastel. The rest is easy. Blouses, dresses, shoes, accessories will just depend of your inspiration. You will look and feel good in these positive colors.






















25 comments:

  1. I love pastel colors.. i've already have two color pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pastel colors! i've already have two color pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pastel colors! I've already two color pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pastel colors! I've already two color pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pastel colors! I've already two color pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post dear!!
    Visit my blog please!! xoxo
    http://oceanandfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mint green dress the blond is wearing and the other pic with the yellow skirt. Def coveting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your blog..the photos are so inspireing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these pastels colours!
    for this spring it's gonna be excelent!!!!

    http://theblondetime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos! Great inspiration!

    thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog and I'm loving the pastel craze right now!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love following you blog for me this line on pastel colours is an eye open for this season wow the photos and message is so inspiring !!

    with love and kisses,
    kavita

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these colours!!! :***

    Xoxo

    Pinar

    Xmore-than-fashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this trend, it's so feminine!

    http://alwaysvintagegirls.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post, I love pastel colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice, nice :))) MY blog is : www.emilijalikeit.blogspot.com ;]] Good watching, haha, and Thanks so much :*** !!!! :Ppp

    ReplyDelete
  17. assume clothhes!!!!!!!!!! i love trousers there111111111111

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore pastel colors, especially yellow and mint! <3

    http://unetouchedestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lke Please!!
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=265426070213941&set=a.261430030613545.63660.184899851599897&type=3&theater

    ReplyDelete
  20. totally love this post! pastel colors are so beautiful, especially now in summer i love to wear them :)


    http://moilali.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the first blazer pink mint. Do you know what brand it is?:))

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the first blazer pink mint. Do you know what brand it is?:)))

    ReplyDelete

Find Us On Instagram

Instagram

Fashion Is My Drug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...